Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
By announcing that he would more than double the holdings of the Gates Foundation, Mr. Buffett made the point that giving away money should be more about results than ego.
As a sector of the economy, nonprofit organizations between 1991 and 2001 grew faster than any other including manufacturing, construction and services Assets during that period grew 234 percent from $366 million to $1.2 billion, and revenues tripled from $179 million to $536 million, according to the report from the Wyoming Nonprofit Support Initiative.
June 21, 2006 (HELENA) Congress recently passed legislation that repeals the single lender rule for student loans. With the new legislation, student loan borrowers now can consolidate their loans with any lender they choose. ”Without…
Like any for-profit business, a non-profit organization needs to consistently produce profits to meet the needs of the communities it is serving, Beach said. In addition, it is essential that non-profits have access to knowledgeable people who can devise detailed business plans.
Computers4Kids got a little more organized recently with the help of a local group.
(HELENA) On July 1, the low rates on federally guaranteed student loans will go up, said Jim Stipcich, president of Student Assistance Foundation (SAF). The federal Stafford loan rate is expected to rise nearly 2…
(HELENA) Student Assistance Foundation (SAF), a nonprofit Montana organization, will host a carnival for its employees on Friday, May 19, 2006, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at its 2500 East Broadway office in Helena….
(HELENA) Student Assistance Foundation (SAF), a nonprofit Montana organization, will award Montana Tech of The University of Montana (Montana Tech) a grant for $52,758 at an awards ceremony on Monday, May 15, in Butte. The…
(HELENA) Student Assistance Foundation (SAF), a nonprofit Montana organization, will award Fort Peck Community College (FPCC) a grant for $9,770 at an awards ceremony on Wednesday, May 17, in Poplar. The ceremony will take place…
Help rural states, Montana Sen. Max Baucus asks the National Council of Foundations Monday in Pittsburgh at its annual conference
"Rural America has the need," Baucus was quoted as saying by the Chronicle. "But rural America has not received the grants. That just does not seem fair." Those states receiving the least money from foundations are Alaska, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, West Virginia, Vermont and Wyoming.
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts