Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The more tools, information, and resources that your region’s businesses have access to, the more empowered they will be to take charge of their own response and recovery efforts.
This position serves as a professional transportation planner and GIS application expert within the Geospatial Information Section and is responsible for planning and managing statewide GIS data and services, GIS mapping projects including managing the...
The location of things (LoT) market — which comprises technology that enables developers to make use of geographic data — is projected to be worth $71.6 billion by 2025
Learn how public access to geospatial data helps Montana’s farmers and ranchers document and protect assets on every square inch of their land.
As we frequently comment in this blog, just because you can map your own or other people’s data in any projection, color, and classification method you choose, and share the results with anyone you choose,...
This collection of panelists will offer insight into the many ways GIS is used everyday throughout nearly every profession. Please come with questions!
Analyzing the imagery over time promises to unlock critical information about the economy and the environment for Planet’s customers, which range from investors to activists.
Some of the best features of Google’s mapping app are among the hardest to find–until you know where to look.
Chris Sheldrick explains the benefits of giving everyone an accurate address — from finding help in disaster zones to, yes, delivering a pizza.
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts