Developing an Angel Network in Montana
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Angel investing has not only become trendy and highly profitable, it has emerged into being a powerful source of fuel for the national economy, jobs, and new innovation.
A more diverse equity investor pool can help ensure great ideas get the funding they deserve.
Angel Capital Association Study Provides New Insights on Angel Group Investments and Their Portfolio Companies
The ACA report provides an initial picture on angel groups’ investments, the startups they support and the factors that lead to business and investor success.
Discussions will include regional investment trends, opportunities for angels in a changing ecosystem, updates on important federal policy, emerging investment sectors, and great networking with your future co-investors.
"I’m a little over San Francisco," said Patrick McKenna, the founder of High Ridge Venture Partners who was also on the bus tour. "It’s so expensive, it’s so congested, and frankly, you also see opportunities...
The world is becoming increasingly friendly to technology and entrepreneurship. If Montanans don’t push to bring innovation here, it’ll go somewhere else.
They asked the angels 40 quantitative questions and four qualitative ones then conducted empirical tests to ensure the quality of the results.
"Our real goal is to be able to invest in more Montana-based technology companies over time" said LaPointe, "and we’re constantly looking for the local entrepreneurs with great business concepts that are beyond the initial...
IRS section 1202 allows taxpayers, other than corporations, 50 percent to 100 percent exclusion of gain from the sale or exchange of a defined qualified small business stock (QSB) held for more than five years.
"Now everybody and their family and their pets who have some money want to get into angel investing."
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts
Aggressive, award-winning economic development support for business attraction, expansion and retention through financing packages, tax incentives and grants, site selection, workforce assistance, and strategic services. Talk to an expert today - Jolene Schalper, [email protected]