Oregon Economic Development
The internet provided wouldn’t quite match the fiber optic connections offered in bigger cities, Cikanek said, but it would be a major boost for rural areas across the country, many of which have yet to...
The mission of the IQ is to bring together industry, education, and government in a coordinated effort to create the conditions where innovation, equity, and economic growth can prosper through geographic proximity.
Rural entrepreneurs with a promising business idea could win $1000 at the conclusion of an eight week Virtual Incubation Program (VIP) beginning Thursday offered by the Oregon Technology Business Center (OTBC) with sponsorship from the...
Career-focused workforce development is key to ensuring economic prosperity for all Oregonians.
The University of Oregon breaks ground March 2 on the first phase of what it says will be a $1 billion campus with a mandate to make scientific discoveries – and quickly.
It comes on the heels of a separate program introduced last year aimed at high-achieving first-year freshman from low-income households, which school officials touted as one of the reasons PSU had the largest freshman class...
As more people moved to Bend and Redmond in the early 2000s, roughly 22 miles away, the mayor of Sisters predicted the town’s future was probably set as a bedroom community — a place people...
Portland forges new program for affordable commercial space – Affordable Commercial Tenanting Program
Prosper Portland has created the Affordable Commercial Tenanting Program to address a recent dramatic increase in retail rents and decrease in vacancy rates in the city of Portland, which have resulted in the displacement of...
Madras, Oregon, is thirsting for a piece of the craft-beer action, offering incentives and technical assistance to lure its first brewery.
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts