Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
The Kalispell Chamber of Commerce is the longest-standing and leading advocate for the Flathead Valley community and business climate.
Kalispell Chamber to Host Luncheon Featuring Development Incentives to Grow Downtown Kalispell -2/19
On Tuesday, February 19, the Kalispell Chamber of Commerce will dedicate its monthly luncheon program to feature programs that could aid developers in growing downtown Kalispell and the surrounding area. Last year,...
In additional chamber awards, Debbi and Dave Waldenberg were named businesspeople of their year, and Clint Ekern was named chamber member of the year.
October is Manufacturing Month, and the Kalispell Chamber has dedicated this year’s events to educating the workforce about manufacturing jobs
Annual Flathead Timber Tour To Highlight Impact Wood Product Manufacturing Has On Flathead Economy – 10/25
The tour, which started in the 1990s, is the Flathead Valley’s celebration during the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation’s Montana Forest Products Week.
The Kalispell Chamber Board of Directors believes the 6 Mil levy is good for the welfare of all Montana communities as it keeps education affordable, which helps establish a skilled workforce for the state.
The Great Chief Award is the oldest and most prestigious award given by the Chamber, dating back to the early 1970’s. The award honors an individual who has continued to create a legacy for the...
This luncheon will feature presentations from Kalispell Chamber staff on eight weeks of manufacturing programming and events this fall, before kicking off a panel of local manufacturing experts who have successfully addressed workforce challenges by...
The event, which will take place from 11:45am to 1:15pm, will highlight the new school’s 21st-century learning environments, which are better equipped to best educate students both now and into the future, as technology rapidly...
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts
Aggressive, award-winning economic development support for business attraction, expansion and retention through financing packages, tax incentives and grants, site selection, workforce assistance, and strategic services. Talk to an expert today - Jolene Schalper, [email protected]