Local real estate agents and lenders said at a Sept. 19 Kalispell Chamber of Commerce luncheon that buyers are trending toward new construction builds while the commercial mar
Seth Goldman, co-founder of Honest Tea and Eat the Change, talks with Ron Holloway, co-founder of Woofbowl, about the importance of starting small.
Longtime Missoulians remember the Missoula Independent, our town’s free alternative weekly newspaper between 1991 and 2018.
Stats indicate 29% of Montanan households spend more than 30% of their income on housing costs.
The Montana University System partners with Education Design Lab to develop and scale skills-forward, short-term credentials in high-demand fields.
MSU’s enrollment solidifies its position as the largest university in the four-state region of Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas.
Desperation and renewal: how Huron, South Dakota embraced new Americans (Karen refugees from Southeast Asia) and thrived
“Our kids are better equipped to live in a diverse world than kids just about anywhere in the state,” Nebelsick said. “There are patches of Sioux Falls that are the same
Commissary Kitchens in Missoula: MEP assists in connecting the dots
Often overlooked, liminal spaces like front porches and sidewalks can boost social connections.
In a collaboration between Job Service Kalispell, My Glacier Village, the Kalispell Chamber of Commerce and FVCC, the Retiree Workforce Group connects seniors and retirees wit
Can Do: The Benefits Of Running A Montana-Based Business – Michael Fitzgerald – Submittable – 3/23/2018
Michael passed away a few days ago but, thanks to Arnie Sherman, his vision of Submittable and life will live on for all of us to learn from.
MSU is the largest research enterprise in the state, and its total expenditures exceed the research expenditures of all other institutions in the state combined.
Come learn about current statewide trends in household and commercial solar and wind, the City of Missoula's climate advocacy and three years of negotiations with NorthWestern
Our 2023 BSED Annual Meeting will remind us of what makes Billings, Montana a unique and thriving place, and what goes in to being Montana’s largest and most diverse economy
According to the state, apprentices who complete the program earn an average wage of $63,000, $20,000 more than the average statewide. And they now work in fields such as heal
New York joined a wave of states that require pay transparency in job ads. New data suggests most US postings now include a salary range, but they are sometimes laughably vagu
Be part of the two-day Scaling MT Summit that's set to ignite the statewide startup scene. This is the unmissable startup event of the year; set to unlock opportunities, educa
We will be presenting on the current state of childcare in Montana, including focused discussion on what is happening right here in our own communities.
We are receiving Economic Development Administration (EDA) funding to move three strategic initiatives forward!
As we continue this important effort, I want to call your attention to many upcoming opportunities you have to shape the deployment of $628 million in Broadband infrastructure
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts