Montana World Affairs Council
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Israeli Innovation & Montana: Unlocking Montana’s Frontier Spirit To Economic Prosperity – 10/23 Missoula
The Montana World Affairs Council https://www.montanaworldaffairs.org
in partnership with the Montana World Trade Center and SG Long
Presents: Israeli Consul General Shlomi Kofman
October is going to be a very busy month with some dynamic speakers and events, so please read on for a full listing of upcoming programs.
The Montana World Affairs Council – The Changing Nature Of Conservation In A Humanized World – 10/30 – Missoula
Dr. David Western, one of the world’s renowned conservation leaders shows how our understanding of nature and our changing sensibilities are reshaping conservation globally
in an age of human domination.
The Montana World Affairs Council – The Changing Nature Of Conservation In A Humanized World – 11/01 – Bozeman
Dr. Western has worked with a wide range of communities to help build local economies while working with local people to save endangered wildlife.
Thomas Meagher Cares Benefit For Montana World Affairs Council’s Global Education Initiatives – 9/24 – Missoula
Please join the Montana World Affairs Council http://www.montanaworldaffairs.org
for a fun and entertaining evening where we’ll be
eating traditional Irish pub food to raise money.
Global Gauntlet, a Grown-Up Global Trivia Competition Fundraiser of the Montana World Affairs Council Returns this Saturday 9/15 to Missoula
University of Montana President Seth Bodnar to Give the Welcome Remarks Dubbed the only local, global trivia competition benefit for grown-ups, the Montana World Affairs Council is hosting its annual benefit this coming Saturday, September...
Dennis & Phyllis Washington Foundation provides $120K grant to the Montana World Affairs Council for global education
"This grant will have a transformational impact on our ability to expand international affairs programming for students from across Montana and especially those in more rural and remote communities," said Janet Rose, executive director of...
This annual event is a team trivia competition modeled after the Council’s high school Academic WorldQuest competition.
The Montana World Affairs Council Presents An Evening Of International Film, Wine, & Culinary Arts With Award-Winning Filmmaker Sophie Dia Pegrum – 6/27- Missoula
Sophie is a British American film director and documentary cinematographer who has produced and shot films in the Antarctic, at the North Pole and in the Himalayas. Her documentary films include "77 Below" and experimental...
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts