Montana World Affairs Council
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
This annual event is a team trivia competition modeled after the Council’s high school Academic WorldQuest competition.
The Montana World Affairs Council Presents An Evening Of International Film, Wine, & Culinary Arts With Award-Winning Filmmaker Sophie Dia Pegrum – 6/27- Missoula
Sophie is a British American film director and documentary cinematographer who has produced and shot films in the Antarctic, at the North Pole and in the Himalayas. Her documentary films include "77 Below" and experimental "Come to the Edge", shot on the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica and featuring artist Lita Albuquerque.
This "game" with North Korea will not be as easy to manipulate to get your desired outcome.
Montana World Affairs Council: Encouraging Relations with Israeli Consul General leads to Economic Development in Montana
The Montana World Affairs Council will continue to play a pivotal role in cultural and business development for the benefit of Missoula and Montana. Your generous support makes it possible for the council to continue this work. We’re are just getting started Missoula.
Montana World Affairs Council – An Evening Of International Filmmaking, Wine, And Culinary Arts – 6/27 – Missoula
Please join the Montana World Affairs Council for a fun and entertaining evening, exploring wine and food from around the world with Award-Winning Filmmaker Sophie Dia Pegrum.
Max Baucus addresses Missoula high school students at Montana World Affairs Council Academic WorldQuest
"I want to encourage them very positively, to enter public service with enthusiasm, that there’s all kinds of ways to solve problems, there’s all kinds of ways to skin a cat, there’s always a solution to every problem, so move forward, be involved, ask questions," Baucus said.
Whitney Williams, Co-founder of the Eastern Congo Initiative http://www.easterncongo.org/ will moderate the event.
Conflict is a natural part of life, and it can be managed in ways that promote positive outcomes, even in the most difficult circumstances, if the right tools are put into practice.
These are exciting times at the Montana Council, as we begin a new year and new staff, who are no strangers to the global arena. In fact, our goal in the months ahead will be to connect all of us – adults and youth alike, with as much of the world as we possibly can in the most intimate and technologically savvy ways possible.
The Montana World Affairs Council Hosts British Consul General Andrew Whittaker to Discuss Post-Brexit Partnerships – The Grand Challenges
British Consul General Andrew Whittaker, in Missoula with the Montana World Affairs Council for the day, said Brexit doesn’t mean the UK will vanish from the global stage. Rather, he said, it’s simply searching for a reset button.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts