Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Fires, Mudslides, Earthquakes, Shootings: Promoting Personal And Community Resiliency After Mass Trauma – 12/5 – Webinar
2018-12-05 13:00:00 Online Contact: At the end of this webinar participants will be able to: • Formulate ideas to promote connectedness and hope within your community. • Describe evidence-based approaches to the promotion of resiliency...
2019-01-17 08:00:00 44 2nd Ave West Contact: http://www.cvent.com/d/vbq3lr/8C Would you like to strengthen your firm’s competitive advantage, be an employer of choice for top talent, provide an important professional development opportunity for your workforce leading...
2018-12-07 15:00:00 The Capitol in Helena Contact: https://news.mt.gov/the-montana-arts-council-announces-the-2018-governors-arts-awards The 2018 Governor’s Arts Award will be presented in a public ceremony with Lt. Governor Cooney at the Capitol in Helena, 3:00 p.m., Friday, December 7. The...
2018-11-28 09:00:00 The Loft Contact: https://mailchi.mp/5d8a547557e4/but-wait-theres-one-more-1509733?e=ab05a34b50 Special podcast-themed gathering next Wednesday Nov. 28th from 9:00am-10:00am at the Loft of Missoula to see: Justin Angle of 5-star rated "A New Angle" podcast http://anewanglepodcast.com/ – "an educational,...
2018-11-27 09:15:00 Online Contact: A conversation with Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper and New Belgium founder Kim Jordan November 27, 2018 9:15 AM – 10:30 AM Mountain Time Improving regulatory processes can be a powerful and...
2019-02-06 09:00:00 Chico Hot Springs Resort Contact: [email protected] Does Your Work Connect You to Farmers and Farmland? We’re looking for a diverse group of professionals, from farmers to financiers, to join the exciting conversation about...
2018-11-15 16:00:00 Missoula Public Library Community Room Contact: Thursday, November 15, 2019 4:00 to 5:30 PM Missoula Public Library Community Room 301 East Main Street, Missoula https://mailchi.mp/8e6ec779f7d6/missoula-county-community-needs-assessment-1764109?e=b33f104ea1
2018-11-14 09:00:00 The Loft Contact: https://mailchi.mp/79aed356de03/but-wait-theres-one-more-1501713?e=ab05a34b50 Where do birds go for their coffee? Answer: To the Nestcafe. NOW, FOR THE GOOD STUFF… This Wednesday’s gathering from 9:00am-10:00am at the Loft of Missoula will feature: Tyffani...
2018-11-15 07:00:00 University Center Ballroom at the University of Montana Contact: http://news.umt.edu/2018/11/110918regs.php The Montana University System Board of Regents will hold its next meeting Thursday and Friday, Nov. 15-16, in the University Center Ballroom at...
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts