Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
Welcome to the P3 to PIII newsletter: timely news from MTIP to help you leverage public-private partnership (P3) opportunities through the SBIR/STTR programs and prepare you for Phase III commercialization success.
These 90-minute webinars have been designed specifically to address the most common IP issues facing small businesses funded by the SBIR/STTR programs.
Calling All SBIR/STTR Grantees! A Free Intellectual Propoerty Webinar Series On Patents, Trademarks, & Copyrights. Multiple Dates Starting 1/29
They will cover all aspects of Intellectual Property protection as well as help you understand your IP Data Rights under the SBIR/STTR grant or contract.
The Montana Board of Research and Commercialization and Technology (MBRCT) is now accepting prposals for funding. Proposals are due March 1, 2018.
The Montana Technology Innovation Partnership (MTIP) can assist you with your proposal development and can provide a full proposal review at no cost!
Montana Technology Innovation Partnership Announcement – Receive up to $3,000 in reimbursement for your SBIR/STTR Phase I proposal submissions.
MTIP’s FAST Phase 0 program is accepting applications! Receive up to $3,000 in reimbursement for your SBIR/STTR Phase I proposal submissions. Spaces are limited, click below to learn more.
MTIP is pleased to present a new and exciting opportunity. Fast Phase 0 is designed to reimburse Montana small businesses for costs associated with applying to the Phase I SBIR/STTR program.
Here is a list of current SBIR/STTR solicitations. If you have further questions and/or would like to request MTIP’s no cost services, click the button below!
Montana Receives Federal Grant to Grow Montana Technology Innovation Partnership (MTIP) Business Assistance Program Which Helps Businesses to Commercialize Technology
"Montana is an incubator for innovation and this program is a valuable resource for Montana entrepreneurs who are ready to take the next step toward commercialization," said Commerce Director Pam Haxby-Cote. "Receiving the FAST grant...
Here is a list of current SBIR/STTR solicitations. If you have questions or would like to request MTIP’s no cost services, click the button below!
- Come Home Montana
- Montana Economic Developers Association
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- 2019 Montana Legislature and Politics
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- MATR SPONSORS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- iConnect Montana
- Montana Department of Commerce
- The MDT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- Northwestern Energy
- Printing For Less
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Rural Communities
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts