Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"A receptionist is a corporate concierge. They will talk to more important people in a day — suppliers, customers, even CEOs — than you will talk to all year."
“I met students from all over Montana,” Riordan said. “We attended helpful seminars and workshops regarding the leadership process. This year when I returned, we had the same core group from 2006. We had already bonded and had the experience of leading the seminars. It was a wonderful experience in learning leadership skills.
While some believe that leaders are "born, not made," research shows that great leaders are, in fact, made.
"With so many kids getting killed, Blackfeet Manpower wanted to help…try to do something for the youth and teach leadership so they’ll be out in the community more and involved."
Are there enough seasoned leaders to guide the many companies that are being formed?
Leadership Montana, a statewide collaboration of higher education, civic and business leaders, has selected the Class of 2008. This is the fourth class of Leadership Montana.
Five steps to developing a strategy to excel in increasing productivity, retaining talent and recruiting those who will be a good fit.
"Leadership is being propagated as a task not unlike dieting or cooking," Smith told me in a recent interview. "We’ve come to the point where we want everyone to be a leader. But just because we may want that, it doesn’t mean it can happen."
Here are a few questions and core competencies to help you gauge if you "have the right stuff."
The award was presented Wednesday, May 16, by the Montana Interagency Committee for Change by Women and honors those who create positive change for state employees by promoting the full participation of women in government.
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts