University Business Plan Competitions
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The website launched with five proposals and will only be open to proposals from MBA students for the time being. Organizers plan to include projects from university faculty, staff, students and alumni in the future.
Students who presented include first-place winners Matthew Gangloff and Andrew Burrington, who are both MIS majors. They gave audience members a look at New Leaf Environmental Monitoring, a product designed to monitor chemical toxins in and around the home that will culminate in a citizen-based environmental monitoring movement.
The fund’s objective, according to a description Tufts provided, is to "help the most promising founders launch strong and gain the early traction necessary to raise a larger seed round of financing from top angel or venture capital investors around the country."
Although the daylong competition took place on the UM campus, this wasn’t simply an academic exercise for those involved. It was, rather, focused on helping young innovators move from idea to action.
The Rice Business Plan Competition – The richest and largest intercollegiate business plan competition in the world is open to all university students from around the world
The Rice Business Plan Competition is open to all currently enrolled university students from around the world who are seeking funding for their new venture.
"We have an advantage as students, because we know our peers and we live with them and around them."
The competition is open to all full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in colleges and universities located in the state of Montana during the current academic year, i.e., from August/September 2011 through July/August 2012. – Deadline for submitting written business plan – Wednesday, April 25, 20112
"Your time is now. Find many mentors, and be open to new ideas/new people."
Steven McKean, Community Track
Less planning, more legwork. That’s the formula some business schools are using to overhaul the competitions they conduct each year to test their students’ mettle as entrepreneurs.
Business Wire Offers College Students the Chance to Win a Trip to Meet Warren Buffett in New York City with 50th Anniversary College Video Contest
The contest, open to full-time U.S. and Canadian students enrolled in a two- or four-year college, provides an opportunity for the next generation of communicators to share their vision of where they see public relations and communications headed in the coming years. Video submissions will be reviewed by a special judging committee of Business Wire senior managers on creativity, originality and appropriateness to theme.
- Come Home Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- Montana Department of Commerce
- Montana Office of Tourism & Economic Development
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts