Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
According to Travelocity CEO Sam Gilliland, the company’s four-month long campaign to promote Montana began two months ago when it began showcasing the state on its Web site. Since then, hotels that advertise with Travelocity have seen a 40 percent increase in bookings, Gilliland said, while featured bookings have seen an 80 percent increase.
"We’ve had a lot more fishermen, in particular from North Dakota and Wyoming, and I would guess some of that is due to the rising water levels and good fishing," she said. "Fishermen talk and spread the word. We’ve had a good salmon season this year and people are talking."
The Billings Chamber has said it wants to market Custer Country as a historic adventure.
When the state tourism office started telling folks to "Get Lost" in Montana, Jody Kelly took it to heart.
Revving Up for the National Model T Tour – Montana Majestic Mountain T Tour rolls through valley Aug. 1 to Aug. 7
Get your century-old motors running, and get ready to head out on the highway – the national Ford Model T tour is coming to the Flathead.
Consider raspberries, for example.
Life is good at the Last Chance Ranch.
There are signs of illness surrounding some of the state’s tourism marketing efforts this summer – and the director of Travel Montana is delighted.
Forest Grove Lodge – Grove regrown: Couple’s luxury bed and breakfast lodge helps awaken once well-traveled area near Tarkio, Montana
"In the mornings the birds here are unbelievable. Yesterday morning I heard an elk bugle, and I’ve never heard them bugle in the summer."
In marketing terms, “going viral” can mean taking advantage of social media to spread a message, or to relying on other, unpaid media and word-of-mouth to give a campaign legs far beyond its initial exposure and cost.
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts