Oregon Economic Development
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Kulongoski, who is seeking $2 billion in higher fees and taxes, listed his recession-year priorities: Provide all children with health insurance, create a skilled work force, put Oregon on the cutting edge of renewable energy technology and rebuild the state’s transportation system.
We’re second in the nation to get a taste of an ambitious, unproven, new technology called WiMAX. It beams super-fast Web access from cell phone towers all over the metro area to you, wherever you are.
When the Legislature convenes next week, Gov. Ted Kulongoski will call on lawmakers to raise taxes and fees as the state plunges deeper into recession.
Maybe they could brand Oregon as a creative capital.
Dark economic clouds shadowing businesses worldwide aren’t discouraging solar companies from considering manufacturing in Oregon.
The governor’s plan aims to expand and diversify the state’s economic base by attracting new industries and companies, building on the $28.2 million innovation plan signed into law last year.
Adams and Gov. Ted Kulongoski have vowed to make Oregon a hub for a new green economy, and Vestas could add considerable heft to their cause.
Campus leaders and professors envision large-scale research throughout Portland on cutting-edge environmental, building, business and social projects.
"Investing in transportation in tough times sets us up for success in good times."
Portland’s City Council has approved spending thousands of dollars to market the city as the American hotbed of sustainable development – and to promote local businesses specializing in “green technology.”
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts