Missoula Children's Theatre
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"The final product… always
includes young students who
have ‘dramatically’ blossomed
personally, emotionally and
Missoula Children’s Theater director Jim Caron honored as Peacemaker of the Year for helping kids discover themselves
Jim Caron and the Missoula Children’s Theater “develops self-esteem, leadership and a sense of community” in thousands of children across the world every year.
The program needs at least 30 students, or it will have to be canceled this year and put off until the summer of 2010, said Caron, who said he overestimated the impact of MCT’s name recognition and was also slow to advertise the program.
Missoula Children’s Theater – Next Step Prep, the Academy for Musical Theatre for High School Students—the time is drawing near to open the doors to the inaugural class in Missoula, Montana.
Martin Charnin (author of Annie, the musical), J.K. Simmons (Juno, Spiderman Trilogy, ABC’s The Closer), Bill Bowers (Under a Montana Moon, Scarlet Pimpernel and The Lion King on Broadway), Alexander Gemignani (Les Miserables and Sweeney Todd on Broadway) and Alan Campbell (Sunset Boulevard Tony Award winner) among others are secured as seminar leaders for the inaugural summer.
Great Christmas Gift for Students Interested in the Theater – "Next Step Prep" -The Academy for Musical Theatre for high school students by the Missoula Children’s Theater is taking applications for the next course.
Attendees will be offered classes in Acting, Singing, Dancing and other performance areas, eight hours a day, five days a week from June 22 to August 7, 2009. These students will receive two full-year fine arts credits to be transferred on to their local High School transcripts.
“The cutest thing in the history of cuteness…a joyful portrait!”
– Nathan Lee, The New York Times
Sixty kids, a stage and 5 days to put on a show in Hamilton. The Missoula Children’s Theater does it many times each week.
The Missoula Children’s Theatre has been bringing full-scale musical productions via their famous “little red trucks” to more than 1,200 communities annually for more than 30 years.
Missoula Childrens Theater Arts school to begin as summer program in Missoula. “MCT’s Next Step Prep: The Academy for Musical Theatre.”
A future performing arts high school program will debut as a summer school starting next year, MCT Inc. officials have announced.
Visit http://www.fandango.com for exact theatre locations, showtimes and tickets
This sweet little movie isn’t going to change the world, but when those little red trucks roll up, and all those little eyes light up, that’s exactly what happens.
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana World Trade Center
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts