University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
If we do not develop and commercialize new technologies from scientific developments, others will.
The Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) Announces Website to Facilitate Academic/Industry Partnerships
"The Global Technology Portal will be a one-stop shop for corporations to find university technologies available for licensing."
The laser device offers a cost-effective opportunity to deploy a network of continuously operating monitors that can examine atmosphere conditions, including water vapor, aerosols and clouds.
Interested parties can license the new technology by contacting Nick Zelver with the MSU Technology Transfer Office at (406) 994-7868, http://tto.montana.edu or by e-mail at [email protected] MSU requests that interest be expressed in writing by April 15, 2011.
Montana State University and the University of Montana High-Tech Work Incubates Innovative Businesses
BusinessWeek lists MSU among 10 smaller universities that are extremely successful at licensing inventions that helped launch small businesses. The Carnegie Foundation says that out of more than 4,000 universities and colleges, Montana State is among the 107 with the highest research output by faculty members.
The new technology may help understand, diagnose and follow new therapies for neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases and neuropsychiatric conditions such as depression.
"We are looking at everything from biofuels, to fuel cells, to wind, to carbon sequestration," said Lee Spangler, Energy Research Institute director. "This work by the algal group is an exciting example of how we take university research and make it available to the private sector through licensing."
"I really don’t want to get into he said/she said," wrote Bromenshenk in an e-mail to Independent; he was unavailable for an interview because of travel. "I’m already getting hate mail on all my e-mail accounts, to my company, and even calls to my home."
MSU researchers discover chemical trigger that doubles the yield of algal lipids for biodiesel from farmed algae
The technology is available for licensing to interested companies and entrepreneurs.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts