Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
When a retailer with a Chirpify account solicits purchases on Twitter, customers can simply tweet the word "Buy" to make a purchase.
Founded last November, the company currently has 34 employees and is in the process of adding a dozen more. It makes its training videos in an Orlando studio.
Software Association of Oregon’s new president, Skip Newberry, aims to boost the industry’s visibility
In the mayor’s office, Newberry helped craft a strategy that made software one of the city’s key economic priorities.
The act calls for one co-op in each state, but doesn’t place a limit on the number that each state can have. So far Oregon is the only state with two co-ops, but awards have been made to organizations in 10 different states.
A passion for the environment pairs best with public policy, or at least that’s what Scott Lewis thought until a series of technology startups that he launched convinced him otherwise.
Meyers says the material, which he has not yet named, could be used to replace Sheetrock and lumber as building materials, and it could be used to mix into concrete, instead of rock and sand.
A number of high-dollar deals inflated the growth, NVCA president Mark Heesen wrote in the release. That means the increase doesn’t necessarily point to more funding for all startups and industries
"One of the biggest draws here is the lifestyle."
Portland lawyers become inventers, now they hope Kickstarter funders will back the $75,000 production costs
Working with Portland product design shop Fuse, they created the Clutch, an iPad case with a rotating handle that doubles as an easy way to prop the tablet up.
"We are the only company allowing companies to compete against one another (or between operating divisions), while maintaining total privacy and control of their employee portal," says Mays. He adds that Walker Tracker is good at delivering tailored programs to medium and small businesses — many of their competitors focus on large corporations.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts