Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The economy’s middle child. Though a major part of the economy, the nonprofit sector is poorly understood and maybe a tad underappreciated
If you’ve ever been a Scout, belonged to a religious organization, listened to a live orchestra, had a baby; if you’re a veteran; if you’ve volunteered or been a member of a local chamber of commerce—among many, many other things—then you’ve participated in the underappreciated economy of nonprofits.
The Montana Foster Care Independence Program offers a variety of services, including job and life skills training, emotional support, and money to help pay for living expenses and post-secondary education.
2006-09-25 08:00:00 Helena, MT Contact: http://www.mtnonprofit.org We are very pleased to announce the following keynote speakers for MNA’s signature event: Lois Gibbs, Executive Director, Center for Health, Environment, and Justice – Known as the "Mother…
July 17, 2006 Contact: Kelly Chapman, Executive Vice President of Foundation Activities Student Assistance Foundation 406.495.7390 Joe LaFromboise, Financial Aid Director Stone Child College 406.395.4313 Jeannie Huntley, Marketing & Communications Director Student Assistance Foundation 406.495.7394…
July 14, 2006 Contact: Kelly Chapman, Executive Vice President of Foundation Activities Student Assistance Foundation 406.495.7390 Wayne Birdtail, Financial Aid Officer Fort Belknap College 406.353.2607 ext 235 Jeannie Huntley, Marketing & Communications Director Student Assistance…
Great thanks to everyone for making this THE place for nonprofit careers in Montana.
In an effort to preserve and improve wildlife habitat across the state, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is helping to fund 22 projects in Wyoming this year, awarding $227,000 in grants.
MNA members save up to 70% off the regular price
As a member, you can use ReadyTalk’s voice conferencing solution for 6 cents per minute per participant, and web conferencing for 10 cents per minute per participant.
By announcing that he would more than double the holdings of the Gates Foundation, Mr. Buffett made the point that giving away money should be more about results than ego.
As a sector of the economy, nonprofit organizations between 1991 and 2001 grew faster than any other including manufacturing, construction and services Assets during that period grew 234 percent from $366 million to $1.2 billion, and revenues tripled from $179 million to $536 million, according to the report from the Wyoming Nonprofit Support Initiative.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- iConnect Montana
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts