Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
On the employee side, nonprofits paid $1.09 billion in wages in the year ended last June, more than any other industry sector in the state except local government and retail, according to the Department of Labor and Industry.
It’s a great day for MNA! Now nearly 400 nonprofits strong and growing, MNA is poised to speak with one voice about our vision for the future and the vital role that nonprofits play in community and civic life. After a year of conversation with our members, we are ready to release our public policy agenda. Now is the time!
Qualifying Community Day organizations include local 501C-3 nonprofit organizations, churches and schools.
A strengthening economy is making it tougher for nonprofits to hire top talent.
Want to learn how social entrepreneurs do good (or not)? Three blogs take you inside the nonprofit world and show how organizations deliver results.
Since the organization began in 1984, it has protected and enhanced more than 4.7 million acres of wildlife habitat across elk country and funded more than 4,900 stewardship, conservation-education and hunting-heritage projects in 49 states and eight Canadian provinces, the release said.
Missoula-based Adventure Cycling Association looks back, plans for future as the largest nonprofit cycling organization in the country
“It’s sort of the Mecca of bicycling,” Sayer said. “People just feel the need to come by, and we love to see them.”
Computer 4 Kids takes donated computers, refurbishes them and gives them to families who otherwise could not afford one.
The Montana Nonprofit Association has an agenda for the 2007 Montana Legislative Session including extending the Montana Charitable Endowment Tax Credit
The credit makes some gifts to nonprofits for endowments tax-deductible. In the 10 years the tax credit has been on the books in Montana, it has helped charitable nonprofits add $100 million in permanent assets, Magee said.
"It’s been enormously successful,"
If you have a passion for a cause, starting a nonprofit could be for you.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts