MAPS : Media Arts in the Public Schools
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
A MAPS Mom (Toba Winston) donated some rare, vintage, costume jewelry and our new ENTREPRENEUR class created and launched our Xmas gift store to sell it. And of course, all proceeds help MAPS to remain free-of-charge.
MAPS Media Institute introducing Montana youth to business at an early age through its ENTREPRENEUR class for students 12 – 17 years old
Now our Montana kids have the ability to conceive and create a business and gain valuable experience that can translate into effective, self-started businesses later in life.
LAST DAY TO VOTE – PLEASE -Corvallis and MAPS is one of 100 finalists for a $100,000 grant (Nationwide competition) and they’d appreciate your vote
We are seeking out support to promote the voting campaign that lasts only one week (Monday 9th -Friday 13th).
Voters can vote five times, once each day this week. If you are interested check out http://www.celebratemydrive.com.
It really is.
Please Vote – Corvallis High is the ONLY Montana high school selected as a finalist in State Farm’s national "Celebrate My Drive 2N2" competition.
please visit https://www.celebratemydrive.com to learn more…voting begins Monday, 11/9, and only lasts one week…
"We are excited at the opportunity to provide Corvallis students in high school and middle school with this motivating and effective program that had its beginning in Corvallis in 2004," Johnson said.
MAPS CEO Peter Rosten said his team "pulled out all stops" for the DUI task force’s public service announcement.
"The Greater Montana Foundation Board of Directors appreciates the overall program, including MAPS addition of the new entrepreneur class, which will help students create their own businesses, along with the new summer session. We applaud the two Awards of Excellence from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Northwest (NATAS, NW), for students’ work. We hope the additional funding from GMF will support their continuing and future growth." GMF executive director Sidney Armstrong
"The MAPS program with Peter Rosten is excellent," said NATASNW executive director Diane Bevins from Seattle on Wednesday. "I marvel at what he has done to help students over the years to just grow – it is incredible and there should be more of him around. I work with a lot of people in the television and film industry and some people just have the heart for students."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts