MAPS : Media Arts in the Public Schools
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The Silver Circle honors media professionals who have solid records of making lasting contributions to the industry and their community for more than 25 years.
The Media Arts in the Public Schools (MAPS) Institute Now Has a Store (Great morphing "appearing when hot MAPS logo" coffee mug) and much more)
Cool stuff to help support and promote MAPS. It’s for the kids!!
This event is free and all Ravalli County high school students are welcome to attend.
"The students made it clear that they did not want academic and abstract training in constructing business plans and such things," said Harff. "They wanted hands-on training. They wanted to actually work on starting a business."
If you ever wondered what MAPS kids are like and what makes them so unique and talented,, here’s a video that pretty much says it all.
A MAPS Mom (Toba Winston) donated some rare, vintage, costume jewelry and our new ENTREPRENEUR class created and launched our Xmas gift store to sell it. And of course, all proceeds help MAPS to remain free-of-charge.
MAPS Media Institute introducing Montana youth to business at an early age through its ENTREPRENEUR class for students 12 – 17 years old
Now our Montana kids have the ability to conceive and create a business and gain valuable experience that can translate into effective, self-started businesses later in life.
LAST DAY TO VOTE – PLEASE -Corvallis and MAPS is one of 100 finalists for a $100,000 grant (Nationwide competition) and they’d appreciate your vote
We are seeking out support to promote the voting campaign that lasts only one week (Monday 9th -Friday 13th).
Voters can vote five times, once each day this week. If you are interested check out http://www.celebratemydrive.com.
It really is.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts