MAPS : Media Arts in the Public Schools
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
…every word sung and every instrument played was done by our MAPSTERS.
Make this a memorable summer
Widely touted, Maps was named one of the top 50 after-school programs in the U.S. by the President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities. In 2015 the organization won two awards of excellence from the northwest chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Montana’s MAPS chosen as one of the top 50 after school programs in the US by President’s Committee on the Arts.
We reviewed 301 nominations from 44 states and the District of Columbia, and your program’s selection as one of the 50 Finalists distinguishes it as one of the top arts- and humanities-based programs in the country.
Congratulations to the students of The MAPS Media Institute http://www.mapsmediainstitute.com/ who produced this video for the Ravalli County Council on Aging’s Meals on Wheels program.
The Silver Circle honors media professionals who have solid records of making lasting contributions to the industry and their community for more than 25 years.
The Media Arts in the Public Schools (MAPS) Institute Now Has a Store (Great morphing "appearing when hot MAPS logo" coffee mug) and much more)
Cool stuff to help support and promote MAPS. It’s for the kids!!
This event is free and all Ravalli County high school students are welcome to attend.
"The students made it clear that they did not want academic and abstract training in constructing business plans and such things," said Harff. "They wanted hands-on training. They wanted to actually work on starting a business."
If you ever wondered what MAPS kids are like and what makes them so unique and talented,, here’s a video that pretty much says it all.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts