Come Home Washington
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
McKinstry to expand in Spokane – Firm that designs, builds and manages facilities expects to add more than 100 jobs locally
Seattle company McKinstry has said it will expand in Spokane and expects to add more than 100 jobs while increasing its focus on green building projects for customers in Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
For job opportunities in Seattle, visit our Seattle jobs
Washington Career Opportunity – Online Marketing Consultant – Better Business Bureau Serving Eastern Washington, North Idaho and Montana
The incoming Online Marketing Consultant for the Better Business Bureau will be called upon to use your dynamic personality, proven track record of achievement and sales ability in an existing market to generate the use of the BBB Search Engine Solution, (SES), marketing platform.
The skill set for the Executive Director is broad and the job is demanding: leadership skills, passion for entrepreneurship, fund-raising experience, board and volunteer management, strategic planning, investor relations, and program development.
As the region’s inland cities, like Spokane, Boise, Bend, and Walla Walla, grow and mature, I hope they realize there are wise limits. What they offer is an alternative to the idea that more is always better. Create a city that’s just right and stick with it. That way, Seattleites will always have a place to visit, and remember.
In the past year, Amazon added 4,000 jobs worldwide.
Spokane goes recruiting – In search of young professionals – Employers face boomer retirements, recruit in California
“People around here hear me tell them to get ready, because it’s coming,” says John Sporleder, director of human resources at Liberty Lake-based Telect Inc., of the baby boomer exodus. “We’re not having a problem right now, but we want to make sure we’re developing a good farm club.”
Working-class families can own a home here; the surrounding mountains, lakes and forests make Spokane a great place to live; and for anyone coming from the big city, commuting is a breeze.
If the right person is unwilling to relocate to the Puget Sound area, Fate’s lead investor says, the stem-cell research company could end up moving.
"I think, honestly, this town would have sold best if it were just bulldozed."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts