Come Home Washington
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The Director is a facilitator among diverse groups of private and public organizations, creating and maintaining excellent working relationships among the groups to create the best environment for growth.
More young companies are moving in downtown, near the art galleries and bookstores around Pioneer Square. Still others are spreading into the surrounding suburbs.
Business Friendly Climate in Colfax, Washington Helps Medical Micro Machining Relocate from California with Ease
The move from Simi Valley, Calif. to Colfax, Wash. was not only easier than anticipated, it came with some unexpected economic benefits.
But what has lately been dawning on Forks is the realization that its own isolation (60 miles west of Port Angeles, the nearest real city) and proximity both to the uncut forest and mountains of the Olympic National Park, as well as to the big breaking swell of the Pacific along deserted beaches, may actually be worth more than horizontal Douglas firs.
The city and environs are now defined by the grape. Vineyards and wineries are everywhere.
Climate Solutions now seeks an outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and outcome-oriented individual to serve as Program Manager for our Harvesting Clean Energy Program.
The Executive Director is a
community leader working on existing business expansion and new
business recruitment by creating a hospitable business climate and
ensuring public support for economic development.
Washington State Career Opportunities – 3 vacancies for a Research Center Specialist -SBDC in Bellingham
Each specialist will assist statewide Small Business Development Center (SBDC) clients in starting, stabilizing, or growing their businesses by conducting accurate and professional secondary market research and financial analysis, as assigned by the assistant director of the Research Center.
The grants administrator will manage aspects of a grants portfolio of approximately $35 million per year and will be responsible for information management regarding LSDF’s grant administration processes.
But Forks would dearly like to acquire a modest share of Seattle’s genius for spinning money in cyberspace. After the extreme rancor of the divorce proceedings, here are potential grounds for amicable reconciliation.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts