Come Home Idaho
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
State leaders, either they get it or they don’t when it comes to tech. To me the bottom line is that we have a great tech story to tell.
And it’s a story that we need to do a better job of getting out there.
The college was recently ranked the 20th best college in the U.S. for "More Things to Do on Campus" by the Princeton Review and is regularly ranked in various publications as a top college in the Pacific Northwest and nationally.
The Blaine County Education Foundation announced earlier this month that it has awarded its first "forgivable loans" to help two Wood River High School teachers make down payments on homes.
"We’re chasing dragons, and slaying them daily,"
“Her success,” continued Vailas, “in receiving funding from federal grants and commercialization of biotechnology will be valuable to the ongoing efforts of Idaho State University’s medical and energy research portfolio.
David Light, a former Boisean and a California angel investor, went to a Keiretsu Venture Forum in CA last year to hear from companies needing money. After he heard a pitch from a Boise company, he went to work for it instead.
“Our thought was, ‘Can we get something very affordable, enjoy it and see some appreciation,’ ” Mr. Greenwell said. “And it’s worked out pretty well.”
"The nursing shortage is here now, and we think there needs to be some quick action done to solve this."
"I feel like we only scratched to surface of the potential here."
Coeur d’Alene Indian Tribe overcomes hardship with education, business ventures. Tribe close to huge contract:
"We feel a lot of responsibility to keep growing," Campbell said. "We want to help better our people. The tribe has given us so much, we want to give back. We’re thinking seven generations ahead." The Coeur d’Alene Tribe has about a $250 million annual impact on the region, according to a University of Idaho study released earlier this year. The tribe employs 1,500 through all of its ventures.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts