Business Plan Forums
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Will feature companies that, while flying under the radar, are ready to commercially introduce their products or service.
Entrepreneurs had about eight minutes to convince experts in technology, law, media and finance that their ideas were compelling business opportunities. There was a lot to consume.
State Business Plan Competitions – Entrepreneurs are competing for the gold—and getting much more in the process
Across the country, business plan competitions are helping both early and growth-stage companies jump-start their fundraising.
"Keiretsu Forum is one of the leaders in the start-up angel financing space, and we are proud to be recognized by this pioneering group of savvy and experienced investors."
SEVERAL SEATTLE-AREA companies are making presentations this week at the Drilling Down on Local conference in downtown Seattle, an event that has attracted more than 450 people to discuss trends in Internet search and local online advertising.
Technology well represented in Governor’s business plan finalists that came from the original 250 entries.
“The business plans in the final round reflect some of Wisconsin’s core technology strengths, as well as the fact that entrepreneurs can be found in all corners of the state.”
"You nailed it. God, you sounded good out there."
High Tech Companies Pitch for Funding at Upcoming 24th Annual Investors Choice Venture Capital Conference
The selected IT, life sciences and clean tech companies have or are near sales and/or previous investment, a strong management team, proprietary technology and have a credible expectation of doing $30-$100 million USD a year in sales in three to seven years.
“The Opportunity Quest competition is open to all university students and empowers them to take their business ideas and turn them into working businesses,” says Cameron Bailey, Director of Opportunity Quest.
24th Annual Investors Choice® Venture Capital Conference -February 7, 2008, Midway, UT Presenting Companies Selected!
This event provides opportunities for high-growth companies to participate in the angel/venture capital process as investors meet with companies seeking capital.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts