Business Plan Forums
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
“The Opportunity Quest competition is open to all university students and empowers them to take their business ideas and turn them into working businesses,” says Cameron Bailey, Director of Opportunity Quest.
24th Annual Investors Choice® Venture Capital Conference -February 7, 2008, Midway, UT Presenting Companies Selected!
This event provides opportunities for high-growth companies to participate in the angel/venture capital process as investors meet with companies seeking capital.
The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business to Host Venture Capital Contest with students as the VC’s
After the students interview real-life entrepreneurs and assess the entrepreneurs’ business plans, they will present investment recommendations to a judging panel of real venture capitalists.
The mission of the contest, which features a Grand Prize worth $50,000 in cash and services, is to encourage entrepreneurs in the creation, start-up, and early-growth stages of high-tech businesses.
The Bend Venture Conference will take place Friday, October 19th
Mint is a personal finance application that lets users track and monitor their financials in one place without the need of routine maintenance or accounting knowledge.
Finalists will be competing for an investment worth at least $100,000.
If this year was any indication, which I think it was, next year will be bigger and better and a great way for your company to find that critical funding and advice to move it to the next level.
Ritter said TechLaunch will continue to work with the companies to help them find investors. "We will train them to get them to raise money in smarter ways," he said.
The Banff Venture Forum matches Energy and Technology Entrepreneurs with Investors from around North America.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts