Business Plan Forums
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
REACHMDConsult Inc. Named Inaugural Georgia Technology Entrepreneurship Competition Winner Inaugural contest rewards $100,000 cash and a Suite of Professional Services
"Through this contest, we learned that tech entrepreneurship is not only alive and well, but thriving in Georgia," said GRA president C. Michael Cassidy. "The winner, finalists and the fifty-plus other firms that participated in this contest presented very impressive proposals rich with new ideas."
From a base of 200 entries, these contestants are the survivors in a tech-based, statewide contest that will culminate June 8 at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference in Milwaukee.
"One of the unique features of the program is that the 16 April contestants will have the opportunity to have an experienced technology entrepreneur as a mentor to help refine their plans prior to final submission," said Elliott. "We have some of the most outstanding technology executives in the state working on this program."
The top 20 entrants will submit their full business plans and head into the final stretch vying for a first prize worth $50,000, several other prizes, and recognition.
Technology Association Of Georgia, Georgia Research Alliance Announce Innovative Business Launch Competition
Technology Leaders Will Mentor Candidates and Judge Plans
"We have been so impressed by the credentials, plans, and ingenuity exhibited by the finalists that we are arranging follow-up meetings with representatives of our venture capital arm, SAP Ventures, for further evaluation of the plans."
Wisconsin’s Governor’s third business-plan contest kicks off – entrepreneurs – quite likely hundreds of them – will vie for recognition and a $100,000 pot.
All 2004 and 2005 finalists are still in business and more than half have received financing, according to Tech Council statistics.
2006 John Pappajohn Iowa Business Plan Competition will provide $50,000 to three entrepreneurs who develop exciting business plans.
The competition is open to all Iowa entrepreneurs who have been in business for three years or less.
‘It’s gratifying that the entrepreneurial community recognizes that InvestMidwest provides them a great platform to reach investors in search of good opportunities,’ said Chris Walsh, Executive Director of InvestMidwest.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Gov. Steve Bullock
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Connectivity & Communications
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- Economic Gardening
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts