Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Sixteen nominations were submitted this year for the 2013 Montana Tourism Awards. Congratulations to the people, events and partnerships that are honored by their peers as worthy of statewide recognition and thanks.
I MISS THOSE DAYS SO VERY MUCH, NOW I AM 65, MY HORSE DEAD LONG AGO, AND STILL! I CAN SMELL THE PRAIRIE GRASSES, SEE THE CATTLE GRAZING, THE BUFFALO ROAMING LIKE HUGE RAFTS. GOD, TAKE CARE OF MONTANA……..
2013 MT Governor’s Conference on Tourism & Recreation "Early Bird" Registration Rates Run Through February"
Nearly 200 partners have taken advantage of the "Early Bird" rate of $140 and you can too by clicking here http://www.travelmontana.org/conference/2013_files/index.asp to get registered.
32 percent of the nonresidents primarily traveled the highway because of its designation, which was the highest reason of all, and 54 percent actually indicated the highway was a destination, not just a travel route to somewhere else."
Kickstarter campaign to raise $7,000 for a website that will solicit, organize and archive wolf photos.
While our 2013 MT Tourism Conference keynote speakers are providing us a "big picture" look at consumer trends, being authentic and the latest on the Social Media environment, our 15 break-out sessions that follow let you dive into more detail and hands-on experience with tools you can put to work in your tourism business and organization.
What’s not to like about this picture?
Get Lost merchandise is now available from several outlets throughout the state.
Yellowstone in winter is a whole ‘nother Park–one where snowcoaches, snowmobilers and cross-country skiers glide over sparkling landscapes; wildlife sightings multiply against a backdrop of white; and–come spring–bikers take over the freshly plowed roads in a car-free coup.
"Advertising awards are a nice validation of our work, but what truly excites us is to see how the marketing is delivering results for Montana," said Jeri Duran, Division Administrator for the Montana Office of Tourism. "Year to year we are seeing increases in traveler spending and overall visitation, growth in lodging revenues and occupancy, as well as adding more jobs and tax revenue to Montana’s economy."
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana World Trade Center
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts