Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Lots of information to pass along… http://givevoice.org/mtnonprofit/notice-description.tcl?newsletter_id=3459936
First, you may wish to consult with an attorney and accountant who specializes in incorporating nonprofits. There are four things to consider before starting a nonprofit organization. 1) A nonprofit is a business and running…
Montana Nonprofit Association Advocacy and Information Network – Members Only Benefit: $199 Memberships to GrantStation PRO
For a limited time only, MNA members have the opportunity to purchase a full membership in GrantStation PRO for $199 (regular price $599) which provides you with real time, online access to a comprehensive set of fundraising tools and resources.
A new workbook sponsored by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation is designed to help non-profit organizations strengthen community-based projects, as well as related funding proposals, by building connections between assets in their own organizations and those in their communities.
Montana Nonprofit Association has launched an online nonprofit career center. This service can make your recruiting efforts more visible, accessible and affordable. MNA’s website receives over 28,000 hits per month. Please see the attached PDF…
In comparison to business consulting, several factors complicated management consulting in the nonprofit sector.
The Montana Commission on Community Service is seeking proposals from eligible organizations for AmeriCorps grants
Grants will address pressing community needs in the areas of education, environment, healthcare and public safety.
Carrie Hunt teaches bears ‘to do the right thing’ with help of her Karelians ~ "The Wind River Bear Institute"
”What we’re doing now has never been done before,“ Hunt said. What we’re doing is the only program of its kind in the entire world.“
The foundation’s vision was to build a permanent resource for the needs of the future. According to the numbers, it seems to be on its way.
"The Chesrown Family Foundation will help others realize their vision and financially assist organizations in making a positive difference in their communities. We chose Foundation Northwest to administer the Chesrown Family Foundation because of their stability and professional staff who will perform all the necessary research about the organizations that apply for funding. It makes giving so much easier."
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts