Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The department says a new state law requires owners of tax-exempt real property in exempt status before 2014 to submit an application by March 1, 2016.
Your involvement contributes to a growing understanding of nonprofit management and leadership strengths and challenges.
"The organization is now in a good place, with the assets, resources, and good people at home and abroad to move strongly into the future."
Over the past 20 years, the foundation and its affiliate, the Missoula Community Foundation, have worked with more than 800 individual and organizational donors in western Montana that represent some $8.8 million in donations.
This is an ideal opportunity for board members and executive staff to learn together from some of the preeminent leaders in the field. Participants will take a deep dive on the significant responsibilities of governing boards
"Soon we’re going to be parents, and we care deeply about doing everything we can so all children — not just ours — can grow up and achieve their full potential."
Would you like to strengthen your organization so you can achieve your mission more effectively?
Technology companies, by nature of the competitive for-profit market, are efficient at raising money. Instead of adopting the traditional nonprofit fundraising model – i.e. constant fundraising – Watsi imitated the startup funding model, which allowed the company to ask for a set amount for a specific goal. Now it can focus entirely on doing the actual work of funding low-cost, high-impact medical procedures.
Philanthropy gets more focused to ‘move the needle’ by focusing on key initiatives, then reviewing data to measure results.
"How can we apply money and resources toward fixing a problem in the community, and what is the data telling us?"
The philanthropy class at UM teaches community building and giving strategies to address social issues and meet local needs.
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana World Trade Center
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts