Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Says Montana Congressman Denny Rehberg: “As MAPS enters into its second year, I’m proud that the Florence Prever Rosten Foundation has taken the initiative to found this organization (MAPS) and work for Montana’s middle and high school students”.
"Network approaches may be a tremendously valuable approach in the nonprofit sector that has often been overlooked,"
Montana Nonprofit Association Adds Brad Robinson to Staff as Member Services Director to Increase Benefits to Nonprofit Sector
Robinson brings both for-profit and non-profit work experience to this position. Robinson was a founder and manager of Big Sky Brewing Company, Montana’s largest brewery, and most recently worked as the Executive Director of the Montana Natural History Center (MNHC) in Missoula.
“These are some of the 17 ideas that will help add to the quality of life because of the imagination and dedication of Montanans and the commitment and support of PPL Montana,” said Brad Spencer, vice president and chief operating officer of PPL Montana, at a news conference today announcing $100,000 in grants from the company’s Community Fund.
Bill Gates Sr. urges Idahoans to donate to local charities – Microsoft founder’s father says small gifts add up
"No one can do it all," he said. "It doesn’t take tremendous resources to make a difference."
"It’s critical we work to collaborate in terms of providing services," said Mike Roque, director of the mayor’s office of strategic partnerships.
The mission of the Big Sky Institute for the Advancement of Nonprofits (BSI) is to strengthen and increase the capacity of the nonprofit sector in the philanthropic divide states of Montana and those nearby.
On April 8 its data-entry staff processed the 200,000th membership received by the association in its 30-year history.
Is your grant applicant community ready to apply for a grant at
n this interview, Chait discusses why nonprofit boards are failing, and how they can transform into powerful forces of leadership.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts