MSU Leadership Institute & UM Global Leadership Initiative
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The MSU Presidential Medal for Global and Visionary Leadership honors individuals of "extraordinary vision and accomplishment whose contributions to the betterment of society and the human condition are both exceptional and broad-reaching."
CANCELLED – MSU Leadership Institute Presents An Evening With Maya Angelou – VIP Photo-Op, Reception & Dinner, 11/1, Montana State University – Bozeman, Montana
MSU President Waded Cruzado and the MSU Leadership Institute students personally invite you to an evening with Maya Angelou
MSU Leadership Institute To Host Celebrated Author Maya Angelou At Montana State University, 11/1, Bozeman, Montana
All revenues from reserved seating will go directly to the MSU Leadership Institute Endowment. “With this important endowment, and with the backing of our community, we hope to create an enduring base of support for events of this caliber,” stated Carmen McSpadden, Director of the MSU Leadership Institute.
Montana State University Leadership Institute participant, Teresa Snyder named to Montana Board of Regents
"My passion for student success and the drive to affect positive change for the Montana University System will make me an asset to the board," Snyder wrote in her application to the governor. Snyder wrote that she also conducted research for the regents’ reinvention and reform committee, which is looking for ways to improve the University System.
I’m a big fan of the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL).
Students cannot master that which they do not create for themselves. This is especially true of anything that is at first counterintuitive.
“Carpe diem” could be a good motto for Montana State University’s graduating class of 2010. Among this year’s graduating seniors are many students who have seized the day in remarkable ways.
“My sense is MSU students are thinking deeply about serving others — and they want to do so now, not later.” said Carmen McSpadden. Here are three graduating seniors who have seized the day at MSU, served others and made a positive difference.
For IT professionals looking to move into leadership roles, certification and specific niche expertise could be a rewarding investment of time.
David W. Orr – “Down To The Wire: Local Responses To Climate Destabilization,”, 4/22, Montana State University, Bozeman
Orr is a professor at Oberlin College, dubbed one of the “greenest” campuses in the nation and led the effort to design and build the first substantially green college building in the United States.
MSU Student Leadership Forum "Emotional Intelligence – Leading From The Heart", 2/2, Montana State University, Bozeman
The presentation will focus on the fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence, based on the work of Daniel Goleman, and the importance of leading from the heart as well as the head – recognizing that good leadership embodies more than aggression and strategy.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts