Missoula Children's Theatre
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
You know what they say about laughter, and it just so happens that…
J K Simmons says everyone should donate to MCT.
Through the touring programs, teams visit almost 1,200 communities a year and provide local kids with the scripts, costumes and props to stage a play in a week.
They’ve traveled to all 50 states as well as countries like Japan, Germany, Bahrain and more, including U.S. military bases overseas.
MCT is very 我很兴奋 (xin fen = excited) to send a tour team to China this week!
"This is the first time we’ve gone there, and the entire cast is Chinese children," said Michael McGill, MCT Inc. executive director.
On Monday they’re cast as characters.
By Saturday, they’ve gained character.
Flying Red Trucks?!
2015-16 Tickets on Sale!
Eden Espinosa is best known for her portrayal of “Elphaba,” the green-hued wicked witch of the hit Broadway show Wicked. In addition to her work with Wicked, Eden originated the role of “Brooklyn” in the Broadway production, Brooklyn the Musical, and was featured as “Maureen” in the closing production of Rent, now available on DVD.
It’s an organization with which I’m proud to be affiliated, and I’m also proud to say I got my start here. I am supporting MCT’s "One Million Reasons to Say Yes" campaign because I believe in the work they do. I hope you’ll join me.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts