MAPS : Media Arts in the Public Schools
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Media Arts in the Public Schools (MAPS) now presenting the 2016/17 Film Class project: SAFE! You will remember this video for a long time.
This film is extra special…it is the last film that Peter Rosten advised students on…Thank you Peter for believing in Montana’s students and for never playing it "safe."
MAPS is gearing up to start it’s 14th year of afterschool programming!
MAPS Video: Montana Afterschool programs across Montana and the difference they make for students, parents and the larger community.
Sometimes the "Afterschool" hours are the most important in a child’s life.
Special thanks to communities of Boulder, Harlem and Hot Springs for welcoming MAPS to help share their amazing stories.
Please join Susan, Charity, Amity, Justus and Medellee in celebrating the life of Peter Rosten. Peter loved beyond measure and absolutely appreciated a good celebration. Lets gather together, share stories and honor this incredible person.
And don’t forget our infamous Pie Potluck at MAPS following the event.
His world was enriched immeasurably by the thousands of students and supporters that grew MAPS beyond his wildest hopes.
Words cannot express my admiration for Peter’s life and his dedication to the future leaders of Montana. A fitting legacy will be to see his vision and passion grow throughout Montana so that every school child can participate in the MAPS program.
Enrollment is rolling, visit http://mapsmediainstitute.com/maps_skc.html for class information and to fill out an application!
Montana’s MAPS (Media Arts in the Public Schools) program continues as one of top after school programs in the US
The program continues to find a unique balance between the classroom, and actually running as a business with "MAPS Works", with more paying projects on the calendar for 2017. And for students from 8th through 12th grade those are important lessons.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts