Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Students score high in the art of free enterprise. A global program that fosters business skills recognizes teens for their success in entrepreneurial and community service ventures.
A professor at Cal State Chico founded the nonprofit program that encourages high school students around the world to succeed in business and be good citizens.
The Lyles Center helps entrepreneurs develop successful companies through integral professional consulting services and programs.
Entrepreneurship Education Resources – The Stanford Technology Ventures Program (STVP) Educators Corner
The mission of the project is to support and encourage faculty around the world who teach entrepreneurship to future scientists and engineers, as well as those in management and other disciplines.
"There are no street corners on the rez," says Joe, a Navajo. "It’s hard to be a small entrepreneur."
2006-10-25 19:00:00 Bitterroot Job Service Workforce Center, 333 West Main Street in Hamilton. Contact: RCEDA at 406-375-9416 or email [email protected] Business Planning Classes will be held at the Bitterroot Job Service Workforce Center, 333 West…
“These students have ideas. They have creativity, initiative and drive. We can give them
the skills they need to be their own bosses and embrace their entrepreneurial spirit.”
"By and large, business schools have long had the mentality that they’re training managers for big established firms," Rice said. "But if you ignore new product and market development you’re missing the boat."
"This is the American dream," Weina says. "Start the company with zero dollars and end up with a $40,000 salary. I think I’ll take that."
Experts say there is a growing number of teenage entrepreneurs like Weina, and most dive into the online business world. But because of their inexperience with promoting themselves, their stories are rarely heard.
Wisconsin is promoting the development of investors and entrepreneurs clubs with help from the State of Wisconsin
The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Network, (WEN), with financial support from the Wisconsin Department of Commerce, offers Wisconsin communities seed money to help form their own Inventor and Entrepreneurs Club
Montana High School Students Like Business! Montana High School Business Challenge Program sees nearly 12% increase in enrollment
In the seventh year of helping “take the mystery out of business” the HSBC computer business simulation is taught for 8 weeks in both the fall and spring school semesters. Working with MCEE, the Montana Chamber Foundation which is a private, nonprofit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization promoting economic development and education opportunities, sponsors the program. A broad spectrum of individuals, businesses and organizations provide financial support and scholarship opportunities to HSBC students.
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts