Community

Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.

Proposed Victor roundabout causing concern among residents “Lions and Tigers and Bears… Oh MY!”

“Somebody going around and you’re parallel to him or behind him and this guy turns left and you want to go right. Disaster,” he stated.

Helena breweries win at 2024 World Beer Cup

“There were some tears shed, and we were super excited,” said Max Pigman, the owner and president of Lewis and Clark Brewing Company.

Key takeaways from our reporting on Montana’s public school budgets

From COVID aid to local levies, here are four major points to know about the financial challenges facing the state’s largest districts this year.

U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Administrator Isabel Casillas Guzman – 5/3 – Billings, Montana,

Administrator Guzman will provide the keynote address at SBA Montana’s National Small Business Week awards ceremony and recognize the 2024 winners.

GFDA – Upcoming Trainings: Business Planning, Government Contracting, and more!

Check out the upcoming trainings!

Hellgate Venture Network – Smart Dorm Co – 5/16 – Missoula

Save the date and bring your business cards

6 Most Idyllic Small Towns in Montana to Live and Start Your Company

There’s no doubt that Montana’s small towns are worth visiting. These treasure troves of natural beauty, history, and culture have everything the traveler needs for a memorable getaway, whether they’re here for a day, a weekend, or an extended vacation.

What’s Going On With Aptera & The Emirates?

So, when Aptera suddenly announced that the company’s doing special versions of the car for investors in the UAE, that got my attention. But, instead of taking a side on whether this is going to save or hurt them, I want to explore different possible things that could be going on behind the scenes here.

Montana Tech hosts 13th annual Techxpo Design Showcase in Butte

Hundreds of Montana Tech students presented projects they’ve been working on for months at the 13th annual Techxpo Design Showcase event on Thursday in Butte.

Student research showcased at Helena, Montana’s Carroll College

“Anybody who has research…can ask and apply to do SRF. The whole campus shuts down for the day,” said Carroll College biochemistry major Mila Duncan.