The state with the best education wins!

Community

Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.

C-SPAN visits Missoula to share city’s rich history, personalities

The reports will be part of “Missoula Weekend” on C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3.

Community Solar, an Alternative Energy Win-Win

Across the country, community solar is taking off and making the financial and environmental benefits of solar energy more accessible.

Vote Now! – Butte, Montana advances to semifinals in America’s Main Street Contest

The winning street not only gets recognition as the best main street in the country but the grand prize is $25,000 for improvements to the city.

Great Falls pedlet program gets national attention; pedlet season opens May 1 with new Pedlet Passport

The pedlets are extensions of the sidewalk around sidewalk dining into parking spaces to allow businesses to provide fenced outdoor seating.

Save the Dragon – no not the White Walker one… Missoula’s beloved Dragon Hollow

Join us as we work to refurbish Missoula’s beloved Dragon Hollow to “Save the Dragon.”

6 Reasons To Overcome Your Fear of Talking Publicly

Beyond the fear, many really don’t get the value of being willing and able to communicate effectively with team members, investors, customers, and a myriad of other support people, both one-on-one and one-to-many.

CBS Sunday Morning – PostSecret: Private secrets anonymously shared with the world

“When people I love leave voicemails on my phone, I always save them in case they die tomorrow and I have no other way of hearing their voice ever again.”

Report highlights childcare, tight job market as challenges in Bozeman area

The report’s findings aren’t surprising, said Brit Fontenot, economic development director for the city.

Report: Climate change worsening air pollution in Missoula, other MT areas

The Missoula area has been named the 11th most-polluted city in the United States for annual particle pollution, and the fifth-most polluted for short-term air quality, according to a report from the American Lung Association.

“Tell Us Something” Podcast – “Stranger in a Strange Land”

8 storytellers shared their true personal story on the theme “Stranger in a Strange Land”.

MATR Sponsor

MATR Supporters

The best in Montana tech news

Get the most useful news and opportunities in tech twice a week, all for free.