“Everywhere is full and what is available is either wildly expensive or not somewhere you’d want to leave your children,” Owers said. “We just assumed we’d be able t
New York City will pay homeowners up to $395,000 to build an extra dwelling in their garage or basement to help ease the housing shortage
The New York State government has also handed out millions of dollars for ADU development.
American bison were hunted almost to extinction by European settlers. Now making a comeback, they could help reverse damage to prairies from decades of poor management.
In Hoboken, Mayor Ravi Bhalla has worked to redesign city intersections, install bike lanes and slow traffic. The result? Six-plus years of no pedestrian fatalities.
The governor issued a statement in appreciation for the court bringing clarity to the issue, however counties are upset the court’s verdict would result in higher taxes.
The decision by the Board of Public Education to triple license fees for Montana teachers has a complex and political backstory, one involving new state software, a new state
A partnership with Oregon STEM and its Spark Oregon earn-and-learn initiative helped pay for KEITH Manufacturing to employ four local high school interns for the summer.
These wild pigs are spreading out of control in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, posing a new threat to native species.
Earlier this year, I witnessed an accident that made me even more concerned for the bicyclists of Missoula than I already was.
A platform is helping developers pinpoint areas with the best opportunities to build infill housing developments
The blades can be reused or repurposed, and they’re biodegradable.
Flexjobs, a search site for remote jobs, surveyed over 8,000 workers, with 63% voting remote work as the most important thing in a job, narrowly beating out salary. In fact, t
Some WSJ readers will gladly turn over the task of driving. Others say no way.
Three New RFPs (UPDATED: Responses Due December 20, 2023) from GFDA – Brownfields Qualified Environmental Professional Services – Energy Production Market Assessment and Economic Development Strategy and Transportation and Logistics Assessment Strategy
Our mission is to grow diverse economic opportunities that enhance quality of life in the Great Falls Montana region.
Please refrain in the future, ask your question in the most direct way, and allow others the same opportunity as I am reasonably sure they believe their question is equal to y
At the event you will hear from our consultants, Tripp Umbach, meet leadership from Roseman University and other partners interested in the future of Veterinary Medical Educat
Artificial general intelligence (AGI) could surpass human intelligence and profoundly transform every aspect of life.
Are you making the most of your network? In this Nano Tool for Leaders, Wharton's Marissa King gives tips on how to leverage your contacts.
Bozeman, Montana Based MagDrive Technologies to Present Plan for Reducing Refinery Emissions by 62% during COP28 Climate Summit
MagDrive Technologies is the creator and leader of the magnetically actuated valve category. Based in Bozeman, Montana, MagDrive’s team is bringing true zero emission compon
These interactive events will feature brief presentations from City staff, facilitated small group discussions, and individual activities to capture input from the community.
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana World Trade Center
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts