Utah Business and Economic Development
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
he luxury accommodations are putting Park City ahead of Aspen and Sun Valley in resort real estate sales and will increase one southern Utah county’s assessed property values by 20 percent.
"This is a program with a history of producing companies and having an important impact on the state’s economy," said Jan E. Crispin, who wrote the review for the University of Utah’s Bureau of Economic and Business Research. "And yet the state continues to fund it on, what I think, are these low levels."
These influences have helped give the state a reputation of being warm and welcoming to immigrants.
Chamber’s SLC vision: Trails, rails and culture. Vibrant downtown sections, fluid travel are main goals
"[In] cities that are successful, one of the common threads is they have a unified vision that transcends political administrations,"
Fed loan expedites building UTOPIA. Fiber-optic network: Six small Utah cities to get broadband access sooner
The UTOPIA system, short for the Utah Telecommunications Open Infrastructure Agency, has received a $66 million commitment from a new U.S. Department of Agriculture loan program designed to help small communities build up their telecommunications infrastructure.
The Web site designates business categories under "start up," "grow up," "move up," and "fire up."
Utah braces for aging boomers. Looking toward 2030: The governor directs agencies to prepare for the challenges of an older population
By 2050, one in five Utah residents will be age 60 or older. Last year, only about one in 10 Utah residents was age 60 or older. Baby boomers are those born from 1946 to 1964.
World Trade Center Utah CEO named. Lew Cramer will help local businesses broaden international connections
"There is, I think, a time and a place for all communities to really begin to take globalization seriously," Huntsman said. "Through today’s announcement, it is proof positive that we are in fact reaching out to find the best and the brightest to run our globalization and international trade efforts."
Utah Governor appoints entrepreneur as first Utah Science Technology and Research chairman. Economic growth initiative under way
USTAR was created by lawmakers earlier this year as a government, education and business partnership with the goal of bringing $4.9 billion in new research funding and more than 123,000 high-tech jobs into Utah over the next 30 years.
Utah has offered Allegheny Technologies Inc. as much as $3.25 million in an incentive to persuade the Pittsburgh, Pa., metals manufacturer to expand in Tooele County.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts