Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The Data-Driven Justice Initiative has city, county, and state governments taking data-driven approaches to reduce the jail population and address the prevalence of people behind bars who have a mental illness.
Change tends to happen gradually in state government. But South Dakota could see rapid — and sweeping — change to its electoral laws next year. That is, if voters there approve a raft of ballot measures in November.
The city hopes the new workshops will create a welcoming atmosphere for young entrepreneurs, not unlike that of Silicon Valley.
This position requires the incumbent to have experience in grants management, developing economic development stategies for regions or communities and analyze socio-economic trends within regions or communities.
The program’s goal is to help businesses all over rural South Dakota become more successful, put more people in their community to work, and help entrepreneurs better manage their businesses so they don’t burn out.
Speaking on USA TODAY and Wells Fargo’s Real Economy panel in South Dakota, state commissioner of economic development Pat Costello talked why the state is investing so much in growing the biosciences industry.
"It’s unfortunate regardless to whom it happens,"
The lawsuit was only the latest action involving EB-5 in South Dakota. In September, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, which administers the program nationally, notified the state of its intent to drop South Dakota from the program.
Swett is home to about 6 acres of land, an empty house reputed to be haunted and a closed bar.
Why did it take so long, and why was South Dakota the last state for Obama to visit?
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts