Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
In fact, recent trends seem to indicate that South Dakota is doing a better job of luring out-of-staters across our borders to go to college and keeping them here once they graduate.
Regulators across the country are accusing Martin "Butch" Webb, a member of the Cheyenne River tribe, of illegal lending and collection practices and dodging state limits on interest rates.
’14’ will determine fate of state’s industrial growth – Measure would grant refunds to companies that locate in S.D.
Business groups re-emphasized their support Tuesday for a ballot issue they said would provide tax relief for prospective employers while encouraging economic development in South Dakota.
Several Sioux tribes are struggling to come up with $9 million to purchase Pe’ Sla, a sacred parcel of land seized long ago by the government in violation of treaties.
"In the end, everyone works together so that rural communities can address a broad range of other needs such as regional based planning and leadership development."
We need to give a little encouragement to citizens that and there are, despite the headlines, successful cities in America.
At 4.3 percent South Dakota’s unemployment rate was about half the national average of 8.3 percent in February and the nation’s third lowest.
Debate reignited about how South Dakota awards taxpayer money to businesses for economic development.
No more than 32 companies ultimately have benefited, perhaps fewer. Twenty have headquarters in South Dakota; three are based in foreign countries.
While governors in almost every other state are focused on bringing businesses to their states to help put millions of unemployed residents back to work, Governor Daugaard faces the opposite problem: not enough workers for the jobs that do exist.
The SDTBC, located in Sioux Falls, S.D., is an on-going effort to diversify and grow the regional economy by assisting in creation and expansion of technology-based business in the area.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts