Regional Economic Development
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"Honestly, I felt a sense of sadness on the part of these companies," said Clark of the Metro Denver Network. "They love California. They just can’t make any money.
"I never believed that all the good ideas were occurring within a few miles of Sand Hill Road," Loy said. "I think it is important to build bridges and reach out from California to the Rocky Mountain region."
Thredgold said the last time California had economic troubles — roughly from 1991 to 1995 — residents began to leave, fueling population growth and corporate expansions in other states, including Utah. He said that may start happening again now.
"CONNECT will accelerate the rate at which new businesses are formed in the life sciences and in the technology forum."
Ray Murphy has resigned as executive director of the Post Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, citing irreconcilable differences with some members of the chamber’s board. The Spokesman Review Murphy described the rift as a philosophical…
More than 350 American Indian leaders are meeting at a tribe-owned resort and spa in Chandler this week to devise new ways to take advantage of Americans’ renewed interest in traveling close to home.
The report concludes that while the modest grants did not generate large gains in sales or income in the short term, they did appear to contribute to strengthening communities and to establishing a basis for longer-term cooperation between artists and economic development agencies.
New Paper Provides Clues to Optimal Environment for Growing Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurship : Can The Touch Be Taught?
The Kauffman Foundation wants universities to broaden the reach of their entrepreneurship programs.
Rick Carr surprises agency’s board by leaving after less than a year Jobs Plus board members will meet this morning to discuss hiring an interim president until they can fill the position permanently. Becky Kramer…
Eastern Washington University’s Institute for Public Policy and Economic Analysis has awarded four grants to EWU faculty members to study regional business and economic development. Tom Sowa Staff writer Stipends range from $5,000 to $12,000….
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts