Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
"We are the only company allowing companies to compete against one another (or between operating divisions), while maintaining total privacy and control of their employee portal," says Mays. He adds that Walker Tracker is good at delivering tailored programs to medium and small businesses — many of their competitors focus on large corporations.
The recession’s punch hit the state’s rural communities first and hardest.
‘Keeping the Town Alive’
Data centers in Oregon: High tech meets high desert – Google searches for privacy, finds a community – Oregon is a great deal for server farms. Is the deal too good?
Data centers arrived in Oregon five years ago, cloaked in mystery. There’s no hiding them now.
Jet aircraft manufacturing, Lewis & Clark Performance, LLC., makes a landing in Lincoln County, Oregon
Aircraft officianados and designers extraordinaire "Skeeter" Karnes and his son Richard have relentlessly pursued a uniquely crafted single seat aircraft that gives even the most seasoned pilots a thrill every time they pour on the gas, pull back on the stick and scream straight up through the clouds.
"I was really passionate about entrepreneurship and building things," Alford-Jones, 25, said. "For me, it almost seemed like there was no other alternative."
It’s nearly unheard of for a first-time inventor to land in a major retailer’s health and beauty care aisle, a highly competitive category dominated by multinational corporations. And yet for Peterson, 71, the work has just begun.
Great for retrofitting historic structures
"Make no mistake, if the U.S. and nationwide economy goes into recession, it will drag Oregon down with it."
Oregon’s state universities are embarking on what’s believed to be the state’s largest solar energy project, an effort that will eventually bring solar arrays to all seven campuses in the Oregon University System.
- Montana's Tech Hub Effort
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Five Valleys Archery Club
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Alliance
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Bioscience Cluster Initiative
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana World Trade Center
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- Montana Business
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts