Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Says Montana Congressman Denny Rehberg: “As MAPS enters into its second year, I’m proud that the Florence Prever Rosten Foundation has taken the initiative to found this organization (MAPS) and work for Montana’s middle and high school students”.
Missoula County Public Schools Superintendent Jim Clark brings basic education discussion to City Club Missoula
Don’t wait until December to let them know what you think,” he added.
"People are physically more connected to their community because of Internet use," says Lee Rainie, director of the Pew Internet & American Life Project, which researches the impact of the Internet on everything from families and communities to education, health care and politics. "People can give an increment of their time because the Internet is facilitating that."
06-15-2005 7:00PM Governor’s Room, Florence Bldg 2nd Floor, 111 N. Higgins Ave. Contact: RSVP: [email protected] or 728-5279 by Monday, June 13. Speakers: Representative Roy Brown (R-Billings) House Republican Leader and Senator Jon Ellingson (D-Missoula) Senate…
"Network approaches may be a tremendously valuable approach in the nonprofit sector that has often been overlooked,"
City Club Missoula – John Wall Of Palmerston North, New Zealand Sister City Committee, 6/24, Missoula
2005-06-24 11:30:00 Governors’ Room at the Florence Building (North Higgens Avenue and West Front Street) Contact: RSVP by June 21 to [email protected] or to Jim Crocker at 728-5279 On Friday, June 24, 2005 City Club…
Montana Nonprofit Association Adds Brad Robinson to Staff as Member Services Director to Increase Benefits to Nonprofit Sector
Robinson brings both for-profit and non-profit work experience to this position. Robinson was a founder and manager of Big Sky Brewing Company, Montana’s largest brewery, and most recently worked as the Executive Director of the Montana Natural History Center (MNHC) in Missoula.
“These are some of the 17 ideas that will help add to the quality of life because of the imagination and dedication of Montanans and the commitment and support of PPL Montana,” said Brad Spencer, vice president and chief operating officer of PPL Montana, at a news conference today announcing $100,000 in grants from the company’s Community Fund.
Bill Gates Sr. urges Idahoans to donate to local charities – Microsoft founder’s father says small gifts add up
"No one can do it all," he said. "It doesn’t take tremendous resources to make a difference."
"It’s critical we work to collaborate in terms of providing services," said Mike Roque, director of the mayor’s office of strategic partnerships.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts