Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
The Cheyenne session was one of the best..great alumni attendance at the Union Pacific Depot reception! Thank you Chuck Bohlen, Pam Malone, and your crew from Laramie County Community College. Thanks also to Randy Bruns…
The Northwest Area Foundation selects Sidney, Glendive and Circle as pilot communities for Leadership development program.
Each of the communities in the program has a population of less than 5,000 people. Each city will join a pilot program to bolster and extend their leadership systems as a strategy to reverse economic and population decline and move on to hope.
"Studies show that small communities, even if they are distant from larger population centers, can thrive if they have a strong leadership system," said Karl Stauber, president of the foundation.
The Leadership Montana program will bring together people who "understand issues, are willing to listen to and learn from each other, celebrate cultural diversity and opinions and demonstrate a passion for the Last Best Place,"
There is an emotional component in all of our interpersonal dealings, and many experts say that while your cognitive intelligence often plays a stronger role in helping you get hired, it is your "emotional intelligence" that determines where you end up in your career.
This is about Montana’s future and the leaders who will craft that future for generations to come.
Leading the way: Bitterroot Valley high school students unite to build teen center, develop leadership skills
Leaders are born everyday, Theodore Roosevelt said, and a new Bitterroot program is honing the skills of high school leaders.
Everest legends: Hillary, Norgay tell tales of adventure and leadership at MSU Leadership presentation.
"You need to do your apprenticeship," he said. "Learn all the stages, the steps."
You can increase your ability to think creatively for developing breakthrough products, systems, and services, by benchmarking the characteristics and processes of successful innovators.
"You already have some natural leaders in the classroom, but usually what the senior project does is bring out those hidden leaders that you haven’t seen before," Eva said. "It’s kind of that practicality thing. A lot of those students haven’t been able to shine in school with academics as (much as) they could when they’re out working with their hands and giving you a real product."
The creation of a statewide leadership development program, Leadership Montana http://www.leadershipmontana.org , is underway, with this Mission: "Š developing a sustainable core of committed leaders who understand these issues, are willing to listen to and learn from each other, celebrate cultural diversity and diverse opinions, and demonstrate a passion for the Last Best Place."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts