Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Crafting Leadership. A new book by business productivity guru Ram Charam details the key characteristics of geat leaders.
A person may possess the entire panoply of personal traits that everyone admires, but without the know-hows of running a business, that person can be a recipe for disaster.
"The entrepreneur, the leader, the ‘captain,"’ from November 2003. "As Thomas Aquinas said, ‘If the primary mission of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would never leave port.’ The leader is not only willing to leave port, but he also has a bias for action. Centuries ago it was said, ‘Where there is no vision, the people perish."’
Organizations succeed by identifying, developing, and retaining talented leaders. Professors W. Earl Sasser and Das Narayandas, who teach leadership development in one of Harvard Business School’s Executive Education programs, discuss the fine points of leadership development.
A single book might not help you discover your inner leader, but 30 books can change your life.
You are already a leader if you are working in
community development. Here is a chance to:
Invest in yourself and your community at the
Become part of a national multicultural network
for social change.
Leadership Montana, a statewide collaboration of higher education, civic and business leaders, will hold the third of seven sessions November 15-17 in Missoula. General program sessions will be held at the Holiday Inn-Parkside.
JMG is a national award-winning drop-out prevention program for Montana’s at-risk youth. This year the program will serve nearly 800 students statewide and is funded by the Montana State Legislature.
The program is designed to give UM students an opportunity to hear how important it is to be involved on campus and how skills gained from student employment positions, extra curricular activities, internships and volunteer positions are applicable to their professional lives after graduation.
Montana Professional, Brian Magee, Executive Director of the Montana Nonprofit Association, Recognized for Leadership in Charitable Nonprofit Sector.
Brian is the 2006 recipient of the national Phyllis Campbell Newsome Leadership Award. The Award is presented by the National Council of Nonprofit Associations (NCNA) to a leader in the state association network who has decided to dedicate their career to serving others, and views the nonprofit sector as a vehicle for that service.
Tim Lechner, Headington Oil, presented the most current information available about the Bakken Play. The Bakken Play in Richland County is currently producing 1.7 million barrels of oil per month or 55,000 barrels per day.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts