Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
6th Annual Business Open – invitation from Governor Schweitzer and Registration
Take a few moments and enjoy photos and the latest news from our organization.
University of Montana Alumni Director Bill Johnston and Dean David Forbes Receive Montana Ambassadors Awards
Montana Ambassadors is a nonprofit organization of leaders in business, education, and local and state government with a common dedication of doing business in Montana and furthering the best interests of the state.
Montana’s Recovering Economy: Where Do We Go From Here? 2010 Montana Ambassadors Annual Meeting and Conference Summary
The 2010 Montana Ambassador Annual Meeting and Conference was a great success. This conference summary includes photos, a summary of events as well as presentation files that were made available from our keynote speakers and panelists. Thank you for joining us and making this event possible.
The Montana Ambassadors is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization of leaders in business, education, and the professions with a common dedication to living and doing business in Montana and furthering the best interests of the state, serving at the pleasure of the Governor.
Great Falls attorney Channing Hartelius, president-elect of the 180-member organization, said Montana Ambassadors chose to make Breuning an honorary member not just because he’s 113 years old, but for bringing a lot of visibility to Montana and Great Falls.
"We felt that he truly represents what Montanans should be and are," Hartelius said.
Montana Ambassador Annual Conference – Montana’s Recovering Economy: Where Do We Go From Here?, 2/25-26, Great Falls
This event is open to all interested in the future of Montana. Montana Is On The Move!
The Governor’s Arts Awards program honors outstanding citizens and organizations in Montana whose achievements in the arts benefit all Montanans.
Montana Ambassadors Announce 2009 Award Winners for Outstanding Service – Awards Dinner will be held the evening of February 25th in Great Falls, Montana
Montana Ambassadors Entrepreneur of the Year: The Huls Family has been selected for entrepreneurship and innovative production on the Huls Dairy Farm http://www.hulsdairy.com/ in Corvallis, MT.
“Now is the best time in the world to go after some of these companies,” Gallaway said in a phone interview. “When times are difficult, companies want to cut (expenses) to survive.
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts