Idaho News & Events
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Idaho’s leaders need to recognize that agriculture and timber aren’t dying parts of the state’s economy, but a growing $10.4 billion segment that offers the best hope for progress in the rural areas of the state.
"This is a really great achievement for us," said Curt Pliler, creative director at Blackfin.
The deal, announced Monday, will give Micron the cash it needs to ramp up production of NAND flash memory, which industry analysts call the hottest product in electronics.
"It really is a small restructuring to guarantee our expense structure is in line with the business outlook for the fourth quarter and heading into 2006,"
The victims were highly accomplished businessmen, including financial advisers and "owners of corporations" and each lost anywhere from $10,000 to $300,000, Iverson said.
On Tuesday at Buck Knives, Nilson, owner of Ground Force Manufacturing in Post Falls and leader of the loose-knit North Idaho Manufacturing Consortium, helped bring together about 60 educational and business leaders and legislators to consider improving vocational-technical programs to meet the need for skilled workers.
"It is crucial to fund our economic development effort sufficiently to position the great story the Treasure Valley has to tell in the minds of targeted boards and CEOs who are considering relocation for their companies."
"We’ve just exploded," Nicol said. "Our biggest challenge is keeping up with orders."
For most U.S. river-rafting tour operators, the work "is a labor of love,"
Property tax reform certain to be one of the weightiest issues facing the 2006 Idaho Legislature
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Choose Montana
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts