Community

Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.

“I think we’re turning a corner Great Falls:” Downtown visioning event unveils future potential

“This is part of an ongoing exercise to market opportunities in downtown Great Falls to real estate developers, to businesses, to entrepreneurs, to attract more private investment downtown,” said Brett Doney, president and CEO of the Great Falls Development Authority.

MTFP coordinating statewide reporting project on aging in Montana

The state’s median age, according to U.S. Census data, is 39.8 years, making Montana the 10th oldest state in the nation, and the oldest in the western U.S. stories.

New Fund Gives Rural Businesses Access to ‘Patient Capital’

A change in USDA investment licensing is allowing banks serving rural areas to make private equity investments in businesses.

Montana’s Eventgroove – Create a Customized Event Page and Sell Tickets Online

Free for event hosts – very low fees for ticket buyers.

New housing development in Arizona won’t allow residents to bring cars

A car-free experiment breaks ground in Tempe

A Montana Rancher’s Everyday Challenges – Prairie Ponderings: Looking up and out a source of hope

In our region – Montana, Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Wyoming – bankruptcies are up 50%, according to the American Farm Bureau Federation.

Ten things everyone from the Hi-Line knows to be true

Ah, the Hi-Line, that stretch of Highway 2 from the North Dakota border to Glacier National Park. To the people who live there, it’s a beautiful mistress, with sparse beauty, open vistas and mile-long views.

Missoula council members seek sales tax option

Of all those conversations, I’d say only two to three did not include property taxes. So I think that’s a pretty good survey that Missoulians are worried about it.”

The fastest click in the West: In race for new grants, 11 Montana districts get $2.6 million

Funding for applicants on the grants is determined by the amount of full-time equivalent teachers a district has participating in the “transformational learning plan.”

Stevensville, Montana Main Street Association Closing Nov. 30

“To be successful, any Main Street Association or similar organization needs the business owners in the driver’s seat.”