Come Home North Dakota
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Outstanding opportunity for a full time position as the GIS Coordinator with McKenzie County
Duties include business recruitment, retention and expansion projects and proposals; public and community leader relations
Overcoming negative perceptions of North Dakota and attracting new workers and families to the state were top goals when Hess Corp. joined state officials in March 2014 to launch the "Find the Good Life in North Dakota" workforce development campaign.
"I love being home on my farm. I love seeing the people I grew up with," says White, a 29-year-old executive assistant for an oil services firm. "We’re still kind of wondering if we’ll be here forever. Maybe we’ll want to go someplace else. But we just don’t see it now."
"Back home, it just felt like I was missing something," she said. "So that’s when I decided I was leaving for North Dakota."
North Dakota Career Opportunities – Vice President and Treasurer, Human Resources Coordinator, Director of Strategic Business Development, Enterprise Database Administrator II, Web Solutions Architect I, and many more – Basin Electric
If you’re looking for a career that offers competitive pay, benefits, career growth opportunities and a sense of pride, we invite you to explore our Careers pages. Discover why Basin Electric is a great place to work.
North Dakota’s huge oil boom has spurred thousands of job seekers to flock to the state for years now. In some cities, the population has quadrupled.
The CFO will direct the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions and the financial community.
North Dakota boasts the lowest unemployment rate in the country and that`s not changing anytime soon. Job Service of North Dakota says the low unemployment rate can bring on more competition.
"We have had cases here at Medcenter when the applicant is in the process of submitting their application and the manager is calling them already."
- Corona Virus Information
- Come Home Montana
- MATR SPONSORS
- MATR SUPPORTERS
- Arrow Solutions Group
- Big Sky Commerce
- Big Sky Economic Development
- City of Bozeman Economic Development
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Great Falls Development Authority
- High Plains Financial
- iConnect Montana
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrill Bradshaw Carpentry
- Montana Technology Innovation Partnership
- Montana West Economic Development
- Prospera Business Network
- Zoot Enterprises
- MEDA -Montana Economic Developers Association
- C-Pace – Property Assessed Commercial Energy Enhancement program.
- The Telecommuting and Gig Workforce in Montana
- Next Generation Broadband in Montana
- Montana Businesses Seeking Investment or For Sale
- Montana Business and Govt. Agency Collaboration Success
- Senator Jon Tester
- Montana Governor Greg Gianforte
- Montana Economic Development
- Opportunity Zones
- Montana Ambassadors
- Montana Business
- Visit Montana
- Developing Funding Opportunities in Montana
- Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
- Montana West Economic Development
- Developing a more Entrepreneurial Montana
- Developing an Angel Network in Montana
- Montana Biotech
- BUSINESS NEWS AND FUNDING
- 21st Century Education Initiative – "You Should Care…"
- STARS Montana Early Education Program
- Education News
- Montana Education/Business Partnerships
- University of Montana & Montana State University Tech Transfer
- University Business Plan Competitions
- Universities and Economic Development
- Missoula Schools Excellence
- Montana Education Excellence
- Rural Communities
- YOUR CAREER
- NORTH DAKOTA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- WASHINGTON STATE
- Miscellaneous Ramblings
- GIS Technology
- Cool Stuff That's Coming
- Energy and Climate Change
- Other Economies
- TED and TEDX Talks
- VR/AR, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things
- Social Media, Connectivity & Communications
- Privacy, Hacking and Virus Alerts